Startup Depot. Lviv Business Incubator continues to invite a variety of interesting people, professionals who are ready to share your experience and practical skills!
– What are finance and how to manage them?
– At what stage do financial issues arise?
– How do missions, visions and strategies turn into numbers?
– Why is finance only one of the four “corners” of business, while not the main thing?
– Are planning and budgeting needed at all?
– How Not to Become a Successful Living Business in a Bureaucratic Office?
After attending the event, you will get an understanding of the fundamentals of financial management and its place in the business model, the synergy of combining different approaches to building processes, understanding the principles of planning and analyzing key indicators of business success.
Konstantin Yerokhin – Candidate of Science (Economics), Certified Financial Manager (CIMA Cert PM), CFO Intellias, Associate Professor at the Department of Business Administration and Project Management at the University of Economics and Law “KROK”. 19 years of experience in accounting and finance, business coach, tax consultant, author of more than 150 articles and 10 books on accounting, taxation, financial management.